Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015

Mistakes of Loosing Weight

I wanted to talk a little bit about my weight loss journey last year and what I did wrong. At the beginning of last year I was very motivated but over the summer I struggled with keeping off the weight I loss to be honest. I have always been a healthy eater and concious about my health in general, but at that particular time and due to stress at work I had some fall outs with my fitness routine. I also ate really badly which lead to gaining back a couple of pounds.

I finally can say that I am back to a healthy routine again, although I still have to work to get where I was before. Here are some mistakes I made that where the reasons for my struggles:

Over-exercising

I never led my body some time to recover and sometimes I worked out 7 days a week. It also lead to some health issues because I got pain in my ankles which was due to over-exercising. I think working out 5 times a week is enough for me. I also cut down the cardio on the treadmill to 40-45 minutes instead of an hour.

No Rest Days

Even the days where I didn't work out where planned out. Now I allow myself to be a little lazy sometimes which is ok, otherwise I would loose my mind pobably ;)

Not Eating Enough

I had the perfect body but still wasn't happy, and I always wondered why since I always wanted to be perfectly thin. The reason was that I didn't eat enough to keep up with my now active lifestyle. It was too much for me sometimes and just for my mood I now try to get in regular meals with enough carbs and proteins.

Private Life

I basically never got out to see my friends because all I focused on were my workouts. So having a social life next to my work and off-work activities is very important for me and my mood as well.


If you want to read a similar story, which is ON POINT, go to tinyurl.com/n4cbwos


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen