Freitag, 16. Januar 2015

Something Personal

Today I want to talk a little bit about struggle. The last couple of years were a great learning experience. I moved out, moved to a different country on my own with almost no money in my pocket. When I look back at that I can't believe how bold I was when I came to Switzerland. But somehow I made it through, I struggled, had to fight, motivate me everyday. There were certainly times where I just ran out of energy but I knew I couldn't give up, because when you are an adult, you can't give in so easily. Somehow you have to make it through and believe me, no one prepares you for this in school or when you are young. Being a grown up is sometimes hard and you need to make decisions on your own. Not your parents make your decisions for you like when you were a child. I can say that I am very proud of the last years and what I have seen and experienced. When you are looking back on things and you are thinking "Wow, I can't believe I did this" and you were able to accomblish something, even if it's just some small archievement, it definitely builds your self-esteem and strengh in such a positive way.

I think it is so important to go your own way. Definitely be open to opinions from others, which you think are having a good influence on you. But be your own person. And believe me, in the end all the struggle is going to be worth it!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen