Sonntag, 26. April 2015

I don't know if I have a lot of readers out there but just to let you know..


I decided to close the blog because I am always so busy right now. I litterally have no time at all. Especially because I decided to go back to school since I was on an on and off break for almost two years now, because I moved around a lot and never knew if I want to go back to Austria or not. First I even thought about leaving university completely, but I now decided to finish by bachelor degree here in Zurich and stay in Switzerland for a longer period of time.

The main reason is because I love the city so much that I decided to stay here for the next couple of years. To know that I'm going to be at one place for quite a while also gives me the stability that I was looking for and motivates me for carry on with my studies. People here are very focused on having a good background when it comes to education. Another reason is that the education system is one of the best in Europe and the universities are extremely well organised.

I'm still going to work but just part time. Right now I work in a beautiful restaurant right next to the lake which I like a lot :)

My life is slowly moving in a really good direction, and I'm just so happy about that!

On that note, I'm going to close the book (for now)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen